Q12. (i) Give procedure to create a new folder in Windows XP.
(ii) Give procedure for closing down the Windows XP.
Ans.(i). To create a new folder
- Double-click My Computer, and then double-click the disk drive or folder in which you want to place the new folder.
- Click on File-> New, and then click Folder.
- Type the name of the new folder, and then press ENTER. The new folder appears in location you selected.
Ans.(ii). To shut down your computer,
- Click the Start button, and then click Shut Down. The Shut Down Windows dialog box pop up.
- Click at Shut Down radio button and click OK. (To restart your computer, click at Restart radio button and click OK).