Microwave Egg less Chocolate Cake In 5 Minutes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 ½ cup all purpose flour (maida)
- 3 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (nimbu ka raas)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp oil
- Mix milk and sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Sieve all purpose flour (maida), cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda in milk and sugar mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and oil to the above mixture.
- Add lemon juice (nimbu ka raas) and mix it well.
- Grease a microwave save dish with oil and pour the batter in it.
- Microwave it for 5 minutes at high power.
- Insert a toothpick in the center of cake, if it comes out clear, the cake is ready.
- Let it cool down for 5 minutes and then take it out on a plate.
- Serve the cake with vanilla ice cream or chocolate sauce.
- Milk should be at room temperature.
- To avoid lamps try to stir all the ingredients in one direction.
- Don’t play much with the batter after adding lemon juice (nimbu ka raas).
- Don’t fill the batter till the brim otherwise the cake may overflow from the dish.
- Power setting for each microwave differs so cook cake as per your own judgment. If after 5 minutes, cake is not cooked, allow it to cook for another 1 or 2 minute in microwave.